CLICK AND SHOP

Monday, August 17, 2015

I May Look Sweet and Sexy But I am Old School!!!! Ayo Adesanya Speaks About Being Single

Popular Yoruba Actress, Ayo Adesanya revealed to Saturday Beat the reasons why she is still single and not in any relationship at the moment. Speaking with Saturday Beats, she referred to herself as old school. She said;

“A lot of people do not have genuine intentions. As a person, sometimes the pressure is so much that it would make you wonder what the clamour is all about.

    I believe that when something is good and nice, people would want to be a part of it. I may look sweet and sexy but I am ‘old school’ when it comes to dating. I look before I leap. I know where I am coming from and I have learnt a lot. I know my onions and when men approach me for a date, I know how I handle them; I have a defence mechanism for them,” 

My dear take your o jare, after all Age is just a number,Lol

No comments: