CLICK AND SHOP

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

I Am Not Having Any Marital Issues With My Wife Sonia !!! Ik Ogbonna

Ik Ogbonna who has been under attack by lots of his over his wife's attitude towards his daughter, Lots of his fans say Sonia won’t take proper care of her as she isn't  the biological mother of the baby. But Ik opened up to Encomium saying that his wife Sonia loves his daughter very and she cares for her a whole lot. He said;

 I love my daughter and I love my son. I am only going to be the best father I can be. My wife Sonia has no problem. She loves my daughter very much. She is always talking about her. I am not going to have any complication. I thank God for the wife I have, the maturity and blessing He has bestowed the woman I have and want to spend the rest of my life with.

No comments: