CLICK AND SHOP

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I Thank God I Was Able To Do It All On My Own !!! Waje

Waje could not hold back her tears as she opened up to Netng, she revealed how bad she felt when she was refused the opportunity to feature in PSquare's "Do Me" video. She said featuring in that video would have giving her the breakthrough she seeked at that time.Honestly, I felt defeated. I felt very sad. I was yet go get my big break then; maybe appearing in the video would have helped me become popular at that time. The song was huge and the video was topping charts, I believed featuring in the video would have given me my big break at that time. But in all, I thank God I was able to do it on my own few years after.’ ‘I can’t really explain what happened at that time. I felt they contacted my record label. And you know the video wasn’t shot here, it was shot in South Africa. Maybe I was dropped because of logistics reason, I wouldn’t know.’...

No comments: