CLICK AND SHOP

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Meek Mill Admits That He Is Not Ready To Settle Down With Nicki Minaj

Amidst rumors springing up of Meek Mills engagement with Nicki Minaj, he told Fader Magazine that he aint engaged to anyone that though his relationship with Nicki was real. He said;
"It's definitely real, "But it ain't really time to get married yet. We're still learning each other, feeling each other out."He also revealed that his own everyone is thinking like his grandmother who believes everything she sees on TV and is also of the opinion that he was about getting married to Nicki Minaj after seeing reports about his engagement with her.
"Whatever she sees on TV, she believes,"
Meek ran in to TI during the interview  T.I. excitedly congratulates him on his engagement.
“I ain’t engaged,” Meek says sheepishly,
A shocked TI replied
“You never asked her, ‘Will you be my girlfriend?’ But she is your girlfriend,“You may not have asked her, ‘Will you marry me?’ But you are engaged.”
 Meek shrugs, unable to argue with this logic.
“I’ve said my part,” T.I. says, backing away with his hands up. “As long as you know what’s going on.”
Well time will tell if he is really engaged to her, I kno kno why people dey fear to admit say him don dey engaged

1 comment:

The Kenyan Illuminati said...

Join the elite group of world rulers and change the world. Join Illuminati today for power, fame and riches.