CLICK AND SHOP

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Covers For Dujour Magazine

John Legend and his lovely wife Chrissy Teigen covers for Dujour Magazine, the photo shoots has the couples in romantic moods and Chrissy was also naked. The new edition of Dujour Magazine in which they covered was captioned “Solving Hollywood's Greatest Mystery", who knows what the mystery could be. Chrissy also said;"We want a lot of kids,"I would love to have three or four of my own, and then adopt a few. So basically I'll be pregnant the rest of my life."You look at Kim [Kardashian] and see how women's bodies just become so beautiful," she said. "[The thought] of getting boobs thrills me. And John looooves pregnant women,



 

1 comment:

The Kenyan Illuminati said...

Join the elite group of world rulers and change the world. Join Illuminati today for power, fame and riches.