CLICK AND SHOP

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I Want To Have The Most Extreme Body In The World

Well, things really do happen and we will keep bringing us stories. A woman who has been through surgery 36 times in order to enhance her breast revealed her interest of going under the knife one more time to Mail Online. she said she wants to enlarge her boobs to a QQQ cup size and also shed some weight. Even though the last doctor she consulted advised her not to go under the knife again considering the damage it will cause to her skin, the mother of six still desires go through with her plan. she said;'I want to have the most extreme body in the world, I want to be a walking cartoon character. But I know I have to be careful.My world rotates around my boobs. I don't get high when I have surgery. But I do get a little thrill out of thinking I’m going to wake up looking different.'As I got older I got a flatter butt, so I had Brazilian butt lifts to give me more shape. I had three implants at $10,000 a time, so now I've got a $30,000 butt.




No comments: