CLICK AND SHOP

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

All Women Are Prostitutes !!!!! Bosede Arowosegbe-Aremu

Bosede Arowosegbe-Aremu, who is a Nollywood actress spoke about her new movie titled "who is a prostitute" in her own opinion she clearly states that all women are prostitutes. hmmmmm, no matter how candid her opinion maybe lots of ladies would not accept her view calling all ladies prostitutes.
‘My newly shot movie titled ‘Tani Asewo’ (Who Is A Prostitute?) is the latest thing about me. The movie clarifies people’s notion about Nigerian actresses because a lot of people believe actresses are prostitutes. I make people realize in the movie that some other ladies from other professions are worse than actresses. But in my own candid opinion, I would say all women are prostitutes as long as you’re not a virgin’.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It’s not like she’s wrong or something.