CLICK AND SHOP

Friday, March 27, 2015

I Know My Very Best Angle In Every Picture I Take



Lately Amber Rose has been under strong criticism from her fans about her latest pictures being photo shopped, she posted the real version of the picture on her social media page saying she knows her best angle.

"Hey Rosebuds this is the Raw unfiltered untouched version of the picture I posted 2 days ago ( Didn't have time to post this yesterday 2 busy being a mom) Anyways it wasn't photo shopped at all only a yellow Sunny filter on it. Fortunately u don't have paparazzi purposely taking bad angled unflattering pics of u. Unfortunately I do. Has anyone ever taken a pic of u when u weren't looking and put it on the Gram without telling u? Horrible right? Welcome to my life Lol it's all about how u pose. I know my very best angles in every pic I take. see the real version below




 

No comments: