CLICK AND SHOP

Friday, March 27, 2015

I Always Prayed It Was Not True !!!!! Karrueche

Wow, finally Karrueche confesses that she knew Chris Brown and Rihanna had a thing but she prayed that it wasn't true. In a chat with OWN's Iyanla Vanzant, Karrueche reveals that all Chris ever needed was true Love.
When asked how she knew Chris needed Love
"I know what he needs after four years, I know."

When asked if she knew Chris was so much into Rihanna
"I was under the impression that it was a friend-type of...not a friend but it wasn't what it became to be," I was suspicious of Brown, but I just didn't want to believe what was happening.

When Iyanla Vanzant said it must have been a huge mistake flaunting her love on social media

"It's nobody's business but you and the person or just you yourself, and that again allows everybody to, it leaves an open space for everybody to say what they want and have an opinion," she says. "I've learned it a few times, but I've learned it the hard way."

No comments: