CLICK AND SHOP

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Who Is Fooling Who ?

Sometime ago nmaora informed us on the living condition of Prince James and how he has been abandoned to his fate by AGN. Days after the post Ibinabo Fibresima led AGN administration had a chat with one of the dailys claiming that they never neglected him and that they have been supporting him every bit. Well, this another twist to the whole tale as the actor himself told pulse Nigeria that he has not received any help from AGN and he is pleading with well meaningful Nigerians to come to his aid. I don't want to believe that AGN under the auspice's of Ibinabo Fibresima has failed. see details of the chat below;

Vanguard recently reported that you were facing eviction, how true is that?
"It is very true. My bags are parked, I have no where to go to. I'm stranded".

How is your health condition now?
I'm very sick and gradually loosing my sight. I'm dying.

There are reports that the AGN has helped pay off some of your debts, how true is that?
That is not true.

 When was the last time you heard from the AGN?
It has been a very long time.

Where do you plan moving to now?
That is the problem. I need help, I don't know where to go to. Please help me  


No comments: