CLICK AND SHOP

Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Story Will Definitely Blow Your Mind

My tale is on ethat has taught me so many lessons and also drew me much closer to God. Nollywood Actor, Hanks Anuku who is known for his special character and deep voice reveals to pulse Ghana how he contacted HIV and also intentionally infected his wife with the disease. He started his sojourn when he took a trip to Zambia to play roles which will teach about HIV but rather than doing just that he exercised his manhood more by sleeping with lots of women. I guess he did lots of it without protection.He said that life in Zambia was one any man would ever desire, A country where heaven was brought down to earth. Even though he was missing his family, he had lots of fun, slept with several women and visited lots of places. This led him into leaving a reckless life and he paid less attention to his family.
During my exploits, one of my girlfriends became pregnant for me and was tested HIV positive by the doctors when she went to confirm her pregnancy. In a bid to satisfy my curiosity if I too was HIV positive, she forced me to take the test. The result was a shocker for me as I came out positive, the news changed everything for me. I kept quiet about the whole issue, I never told my wife and I kept on sleeping with her. My actions then I now regret as I would never have ruined her life by infecting her with the disease. I now receiving treatment and counseling on how to carry on with mylife, Hanks said.
“I am now a born again Christian with UFIC under the guidance of Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa.”
hmmmmmm, you really went to far infecting your wife with the disease, you have just spared her.

No comments: