CLICK AND SHOP

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I Dont Have Anything Doing With Kylie!!!!! Tyga

Hours after Amber Rose slammed Tyga and the Kardashian on a radio interview with breakfast club , Tyga through his social media page denies having anything doing with Kylie Jenner. He said;
'No, I'm not dating Kylie. I wanna be clear to everybody, I didn't leave my family to be with Kylie. That's ridiculous,''Me and [ex Blac] Chyna, we broke up almost close to a year [ago] now, because of the decision we made, and things in our relationship that were not going right, [we] decided to split to raise an emotionally stable kid.'He blamed TMZ for  making it appear like he was in a relationship with her while in actual sense they were just friends.
'It’s because [of] what people make it seem… and TMZ, you gotta think, TMZ didn’t really care about me until they figured out that I live next door to Kim [Kardashian] and Kanye [West] and all that stuff. But I’ve been friends with them before I even met [Blac] Chyna. I was friends with Scott [Dick], her family for years, so me hanging out with them was nothing new. People just want to make a story out of it,'

No comments: