CLICK AND SHOP

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Kendra Shares Her Sex Experience with Play Boy Boss, Hugh Hefner

Just days ago, Kendra says she was 18 years old while Hugh Hefner was 78 when they first had sex. She revealed that her having intimacy with the old man was her ticket out of poverty because she had no other choice at that time.  See below in own exact words as shares her experience of sex with the 78 years old man.
 'I was usually very drunk doing those evenings, I tended not to care about much until the next day. I had to be very drunk or smoke lots of weed to survive those nights. At about the minute mark, I pulled away and it was done. It was like a job. Clock in, clock out. It’s not like I enjoyed having sex with him', but wait ooooo, was she really expecting to enjoy having sex with him?

No comments: