CLICK AND SHOP

Thursday, November 27, 2014

I Can Never Quit My Music Career For Marriage!!!! Muma Gee

According to punch, Muma Gee has revealed that she never courted her husband before they finally tied the knot and like every normal marriages have their sweet and biter moment that she too has experienced ups and down in her own marriage but the great part of it is that her marriage is still waxing strong as each day passes, she and her husband “Prince Eke” are blessed with a set of twins, whom they named Caesar and Cleopatra.  See below her own exact words, as she spills it out that she can never trade her music career for marriage.

“I can never dump my music career. Music is part of me and will always be. I live, breathe, eat and drink music. I just cannot survive without making music. So it is impossible to quit, not even now that I am married. For me, music is not all about picking up the microphone and opening my mouth to sing. It is something that comes from within. It is deeper than just singing and performing at a concert. That is why when I am performing on stage, I am out of this world. It is my way of life,”

No comments: