CLICK AND SHOP

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Benson Okonkwo Is Still Learning ......Must Hear This

Been named the sexiest Man of the year 2014. He was really 
surprised when he first heard the news, see below his exact own words.“I think you’ve bought me a couple of weeks of bragging rights around the house,” he tells PEOPLE in this week’s cover story.“I can just say to her, ‘Now remember, this is what the people think, so I don’t need to do the dishes anymore, I don’t need to change nappies. I’m above that. I’ve made it now.

Well, this guy was in shock when he heard the news, but my people, if you look at him, you will sure see sexy no doubt. One of the Nollywood claimed Actor that goes by the name Benson Okonkwo i learnt was named the sexiest man alive. (coughs) i said alive in which country? i don't know or maybe in Nollywood, this guy in question have no packs, no muscles, everything flat in his body plus i learnt he walks like a woman, talks like a woman and even behaves like one then i wonder what is sexy about him. please a candid advice to Mr Benson Okonkwo. He should quit the announcements he's been making all over villages in Enugu and Asaba as the sexiest man, there is nothing sexy about him. see his photo after Chris's.


Sexy Benson Okonkwo



No comments: