CLICK AND SHOP

Friday, September 12, 2014

Why He Dropped Out Of School


Chinedu Justin, aka Ned, who has five tracks to his credit has revealed why he dropped out of school to do music and his plans for the future.
ned“I would be going to study Cinematography outside the country with the support of my record label.
You know, entertainment is very big. I already know how to make beats. I also want to learn how to shoot videos, movies and all that. I want to go full time into entertainment.

On what inspires his music, he said, “Everything I see inspires my music. My single, This is Love, talks about showing your woman the kind of love that she deserves.
I dropped out of school because of music. What happened was that, there was no finance for me to go to school following the death of my father. I was signed to a record label then, so,i decided to leave LASU and face my music.

No comments: