CLICK AND SHOP

Friday, September 26, 2014

Timi Dakolo Crowned Winner Of ‘Celebrity With The Largest Appetite In Nigeria’

Ahhh you think its only miss world, best actor, miss beauty, best singer that we should be organizing all the time, you are a learner because the world we live in now so many things have been coming out so we need to follow the trend, learn from some and dump some behind you know what i mean, check out my timi timi i dey hail ohh. hope you know that nutritionists have advised us to eat breakfast daily as it is one of the important meal of the day.

Winner of the 1st season of Idols West Africa, Timi Dakolo, is a man with a big appetite. Like the saying goes “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach” but there is no mention of “overeating is the inspiration for a song.” LOL!
The soft-spoken artiste shared this picture with the caption
IF I PERISH …I PERISH…I DEY HUNGRY!!!!
This kain hunger na wa o. Bread + Akara (bean cakes) +Fish + Stew + Coke + 5alive + Water??? Hian! Over balanced diet leleyi. I won’t mind small akara and bread sha. Me sef I’m hungry.

No comments: