CLICK AND SHOP

Monday, September 29, 2014

Emma Nyra has time defending herself from bloggers.. hmm read.

In a recent interview with Encomium magazine, First Lady of TripleMG, Emma Nyra, apparently mentioned her cleavage (b00bs) as her selling point. When asked why she flaunts them she said
It’s not that I flaunt them but part of your selling point as a female artist is your body, your voice, your look, your hair, everything. Chidinma’s lack of hair is her selling point, you understand. Each part of you is your selling point.
Fans and critics were quick to jump into conclusions. She has however, debunked the story saying she was misquoted. Misquoted? Let’s get the tea…
In an interview with HipTV she said,

Apparently! I was misquoted or represented wrongly in an interview I just granted. Some blogs carried that I said my cleavage is my selling point but that’s not true. What I said was that my body as an artiste is what I can use to portray to the public. I’m all about the girl power movement.
She also added
If I’m granting an interview it should be focused more on the artwork and not the words

No comments: