CLICK AND SHOP

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Am Still Counting My Blessings!!! Russell Wilson

Russell Wilson who just recently had his fairy-tale wedding with Ciara is still counting his blessings as he revealed in an exclusive chat with PEOPLE saying;

"I'll tell you, the best part of the wedding was watching her walk down the aisle. I had so many [thoughts], but to see her gracefully walk down the aisle in that long train ... and to realize I was going to spend the rest of my life with her gives me chills,"Ever since the first day I met her, she's always been, honestly, my best friend. We've been so close,"

When asked why he doesnt have a child of his own, He responded saying;

"I think ultimately, the one thing I can say about being a step-dad and any person that's a parent – but especially when you come into a new situation – the key is loving the child as your own," Wilson says. "That's the biggest thing."I want to have a bunch of kids – me and Ci do," he said, laughing. "I think that ever since the first day I ever met Ciara and Little Man, too, it's been really cool and really special."

"Ciara's such a great mom. She reads to him every night. I read to him too, and we just share so many special moments together. That's what family is all about. Ultimately, it's about giving back and loving as much as you can to your fullest. That's what you're able to do together.

No comments: