CLICK AND SHOP

Monday, August 08, 2016

Nollywood Actress Princess Chineke Discloses Relationship Status

Princess Chineke has finally announced her involvement with former president. Pictures of her and the former president were leaked over the internet with rumours of her being romantically involved with the former president. In a chat with star gist, she said;

“I was in New-York, I went to do something for the United Nations, the event was graced by different Presidents from different countries. The ex-president was there too, so for crying out loud, I had to work with him. We took lots of pictures together, but it wasn’t just me. Some other people took pictures with him too. I wonder why people came up with such stories. Well, it’s okay, it is part of the Showbiz, people would always talk. So, let them keep talking.”


When asked if she’d ever consider marrying a man who is much older than her, she said; “I don’t think so. The youthful exuberance might make you want more and that’s the beginning of a big problem.”

No comments: