CLICK AND SHOP

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

My Proposal To My Fiance Was Not A Romantic One !!!! Kalu Ikeagwu


Ijeoma Eze who recently was engaged by Nollywood actor Kalu Ikeagwu had her fiancé reveal to Naij on how he asked her the golden question.

On how he popped the question, He said;
.I proposed indirectly like I said earlier and I put her on the spot. Immediately it occurred to me that I cannot let her go, that she is a keeper and someone I cannot afford to lose. At my uncles funeral, when we were about to start the funeral. I was speaking with one of my uncles when she came to me to collect my car key and I held her by the waist and told my uncle that she is the one I want to marry. He looked at me and said, “Are you sure? I said I was very sure. He turned to her and asked her if I was her choice and she shyly said Yes.
I am very shy when it comes to these kinds of things. That was very manipulative of me because I chose to kill two birds with a stone. I wanted to tell my uncle how serious I was and I also wanted her to say how serious she is about me in front of my uncle. To me that was more important than any romantic proposal. I am not romantic. I am boring if that’s how you and many others see me. No apologies whatsoever. I may learn in the marriage. She is not that Romantic herself.

When asked that many thought he would marry an actress, He said;
re you saying my wife is not beautiful? She is more beautiful than I am. Someone asked me that question before. He asked who I would marry. Would I marry an actress? And I said if that is the person for me, I would marry an actress. The person I am getting married to is from the entertainment industry as well. She is a make-up artiste amongst other things that she does. I got to a point in my life where I was trying to get the perfect person for me. I found out that maybe I was the problem and not the women. Because all the women I dated before were very wonderful women. They had good character. I got to a point where I told God to make a choice for me because I recognised that I am flawed as a human being. I had two conditions that I cannot compromise on. First, the person has to love God more than I do and the second is that I want a companion throughout my years, whether she is beautiful or ugly, local or sophisticated; thin or fat, I did not care. All I wanted was a companion that I will be happy with and God answered my prayers.

When asked why he didnt get married early, He said;

That is one of the reasons why I am not married for quite a while. I have been on my own since I was nine years old. I was in boarding school so I learned to be on my own from that time upwards. I am sort of introverted. My whole world exists in my head. So my bachelorhood was the toughest thing for me to give up.

No comments: