CLICK AND SHOP

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Freeze Rescues Brymo " Education Does Not Guarantee Anything"

Brymo who has been under lots of attack from fans for having taking to his social media page in advising his fans that school is not meant for everybody. This was the response brymo gave to his fans when they asked him to assist them financially so they can pay their school fees, rather than helping them out he advised them to drop out of school and pursue their dreams.


But freeze came out openly to stand by brymo insisting that he is right with his comment. He said " You don’t need to go to school for you to be successful, I got an education because my learned parents wanted me to, I got my coolfm job because of my experience and my job" He further advised that Education does not guarantee anything; Folks should discover themselves for God has put greatness in everyone.

No comments: