CLICK AND SHOP

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Kylie Jenner Covers For Interview Magazine

Kylie Jenner is doing everything she can to maintain the new position she stepped into as Kim is currently expecting a baby. Kylie who is currently on the cover of Interview Magazine is fast becoming the most famous in her family. In the Interview with Interview Magazine, she said;

There is absolutely a side of me that people don’t know. I’m not myself on Snapchat or Instagram. That’s totally not me. I’m way flashier on Instagram and Snapchat, because I feel like that’s what people want to see and that’s what I’ve always done, so I’m not going to stop

People want to see my cars and my purses. People love fashion. But that’s so not me.
What I think is so amazing about having everything, and feeling like I have everything, is that I don’t really find happiness within materialistic things.

Like, it’s cool if I can buy myself a new car, and I think it’s amazing for a week, but then the thrill is over, and I’m like, “Oh, so I guess that wasn’t really happiness.

I would probably just never dress up, I would never wear makeup, because I honestly hate wearing makeup. Lately, I’ve just been so over it. I feel like I’m way too young to wear such heavy makeup all the time. It’s just bad for your skin, but I’m always doing photo shoots or red carpets and events, so I just obviously want to look good





No comments: