CLICK AND SHOP

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I Will Stop Using Instagram Once I Have A Kid !!!! Kylie Jenner

Kylie Jenner finally opens up on why she always has her fingers in front of her mouth. she told ELLE February 2016 issue, she said;

    "I was so insecure about my lips. Even now I always post photos where my finger is always in front of my mouth… it’s a habit: I would always cover my lips. I couldn’t even talk to people. Or guys. Like, [I’d be thinking]: 'I know you’re looking at my lips, but you so don’t want to kiss me right now'.
When asked about Justin Bieber, she said;
    "I’m so close to him [Justin] because I feel like he’s been through exactly what I’ve been through in a completely different way but very similar," 
    "So, he’s just… he just… he gets me, and every time I see him he always sits me down and is like, 'Are you OK? You’re amazing. You can get through this, just stay true to your-self.' He helps me a lot."
She also revealed that she will quit using Instagram once she has a kid.
     Once I have a kid I’m not going to be on Instagram," she added. "You know, I’ll probably delete my Instagram and just… I don’t know, live life."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

DESIGN so nice ...
I like it
Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues. Had visited the sites you had posted and it was nice. Thanks for sharing it
T-Shirt