CLICK AND SHOP

Monday, October 19, 2015

The Size Of My D*ck Got My Girl Friend Attracted To Me

Ben Ofoedu who has since been dating his British girlfriend revealed at the Amy Winehouse Foundation Gala that despite the age difference between he and his girlfriend, that what they both share is special and his girlfriend keeps getting prettier as she gets older. He said;

“Never in a million years could we have an open relationship. Vanessa would chop my balls off.
 “I think intimacy has to be shared between two people. I think the minute that you spread it around it’s not special.
“I’m old fashioned, a relationship for me is between one person not seven or eight people.
“The older Vanessa gets the sexier she gets. I get aroused by her mind.
“She could say something that isn’t related to sex but you know that it is. Something like ‘I bought a lovely shag pile’.
“When I first chatted her up I said something really inappropriate to her. I spoke about the size of my manhood. Instead of getting a slap in the face she thought it was funny.


No comments: