CLICK AND SHOP

Monday, August 24, 2015

His Dying Wish Is To Die In My Hands !!!! Celine Dion

Celine Dion who has been married for the past 14 years and has since lived a lonely quiet life revealed to ABC that his husband dying wish is to be with her when he gives up the ghost.
René Angélil has been battling with throat cancer. She said;
"I'll say, 'You're scared? I understand. Talk to me about it.'
 "And René says to me, 'I want to die in your arms.' OK, fine, I'll be there, you'll die in my arms."He can’t eat so I feed him,” she said. “He’s got a feeding tube. I have to feed him three times a day.”
 "Don't forget, he's been the leader of the band all my life. So it [hacks] him off to not see me all day and over here working. But he wants me to do this, do the show, do the interviews. But he freaks when I'm not home with him, too ...
I didn't want to be here at first, I don't need it. Don't get me wrong, I love singing for people, but I have priorities. But René really gave me a gift.
 "All my grieving, it was during this last year. I think I've got this. For now. When it hits me, it's going to hit me. But my biggest job is to tell my husband, we're fine. I'll take care of our kids. You'll watch us from another spot."

No comments: