CLICK AND SHOP

Monday, July 13, 2015

Thank God, I No Longer Sleep Beside An Adulteress !!!! Freeze



All that glitter aint gold and fame also comes with its struggles. Cool fm Freeze who separated from his wife of 12 years took to his social media page to reveal reasons why he decided to take the bold step of ending his marriage; He called his ex-wife an Adulteress. He said;

I thank GOD for the fact that I don't have to wake up beside a violent adulteress! It's 12 minutes to 5 on the 12th of July all I have is praise for the Almighty!
Days ago he also wrote on his social media page

 “The Lord’s goodness is awesome. His love conquers all. This birthday has been my best in over 15 years!! the Lord has removed the monster that tormented me all this while.“The cause of all my misery and affliction, the plaque in my tent, the thorn in my flesh, the source of my torment that bedeviled me, taunted and teased me, yet was the force behind my ordeal. Thank you lord for setting me free”.

Well as sour as it may sound, he really misses his wife and he wished she never cheated on him.

No comments: