CLICK AND SHOP

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Nobody Wants To Tell Me The Real Truth About My Birth !!!! Dencia

Growing up for so many has been fun but for pop singer Dencia, growing up wasn’t as she dreamt of as she grew up without knowing the story about her birth. In a chat with Saturday beats, Dencia revealed how painful it was for her to realize that the lady who she has been referring to as her sisters all this years is her biological mother. She said after years of the revelation she has been able to fight her fears and accept reality. She said;“I went into depression; it was a severe case of depression. It was a very hard and trying period for me but I am glad that I was able to get out of it and get my life back together. My depression was not because of what the media said about me, it was more of a family matter. Not many people know my story.
I was raised by my grandparents and till I clocked 16, I did not know that the person who I thought was my sister was actually my mother and the lady I thought was my mother was my grandmother. I cry whenever I tell the story and the truth is that it really never affected me until I became an adult. They found it difficult to tell me the real story and anytime I wanted to talk about it, nobody seemed to want to talk about it. It is a really complicated story. All I know is that I am half Nigerian and half Cameroonian,”
When asked about her relationship; she said
“I am not in any serious relationship. I talk to some guys here and there especially in Europe but there has never been anything serious. When the time comes, I would definitely be with somebody and take some time off my work,” she said.

No comments: