CLICK AND SHOP

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Husbands Knows Where Am Coming From And He supports Me !!!! Maheeda

Maheeda took a different turn today as she posted an unusual type of picture; she took to her social media page to share picture of she and her husband. The picture must have been taken a longtime ago as Maheeda was really looking so un-kept in it. She wrote;"But I must not forget the guy that came to save me....... He loved me when I was looking like shit, and cleaned me up, That's why he is my husband today ... And the sweetest thing is that he knows where I was coming from and he supported my every move, and always say "go get them baby I gat you " .... ������������ May God keep blessing him and keep him alive and healthy for me ... I owe him the world ... Amen ! Just a little of my story! Thanks to God!"

No comments: