CLICK AND SHOP

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Maje Ayida Openly Begs Toke Makinwa For Forgiveness


What difference does it make crying over a spilled milk, After causing the poor lady so much pain and making her bear so many anguish in her heart, now he is coming public to apologize and calling it a private affair, Huh. After so long, Maje Ayida finally gathers the courage to openly apologize to Toke Makinwa for cheating on her. He took to his social media page to write her an apology. He said,

I am writing to express my sincerest apologies to my wife. I was wrong, it is indefensible and I am sorry. I deeply regret what my wife and my family had to endure. My behavior has caused a lot of anguish to everyone. Though this matter has been very public in nature, it is a private issue and I would appreciate the opportunity to face it privately. I love my wife and will make every effort to make things right cc@tokemakinwa"

Well, it’s not in our place to advise Toke what to do or what not to do, she wears the shoe and knows where it hurts her most, she stands the best position to take the right decision. but wait ooo, he didn’t even admit in his apology note that he cheated on her, he only apologized for the pains his behavior has her caused her and the family, Is this man really remorseful or was he mandated by Toke to openly apologize to her before she can start hearing him out? abi nah for social media them meet?

No comments: