CLICK AND SHOP

Friday, June 19, 2015

Women Inspire Me But I Have Erotic Dreams Only About Men!!!! Cara Delevingne

Supermodel Cara Delevingne describes her relationship with the musician St. Vincent as a miracle, she said she never believed she could find anyone to love her. She revealed in July issue of vogue that;"I think that being in love with my girlfriend is a big part of why I'm feeling so happy with who I am these days. And for those words to come out of my mouth is actually a miracle." It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognised that I had to accept it. "Women are what completely inspire me, and they have also been my downfall..She continued..
"But I have erotic dreams only about men. I had one two nights ago where I went up to a guy in the back of a VW minivan, with a bunch of his friends around him, and pretty much jumped him."The thing is, if I ever found a guy I could fall in love with, I'd want to marry him and have his children. And that scares me to death because I think I'm a whole bunch of crazy, and I always worry that a guy will walk away once he really, truly knows me."

No comments: