CLICK AND SHOP

Sunday, June 14, 2015

I Wont Name My Baby South West !!! Kim Kardashian

As the clock ticks, her fans are all eager to see her put to bed and they have already started choosing a name for the un born baby.  Rumors have it that lots of her fans want Kim to name her un born baby South West. In a recent chat with NPR, Kim slams her fan for wanting her to name her un born baby South West, saying that it is the stupidest thing ever. "I don't like South West, though, because that's like, you know, North will always, you know, be better and be more...she has a better direction,"So I wouldn't do that. I don't think we'll go with another direction." The group will perform in North America starting in mid-July.
 "I mean, everyone keeps on saying South and I think it's so stupid," "Stupidest thing ever and just ridiculous."

No comments: