CLICK AND SHOP

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

I Really Have To Stop Clubbing !!!! Amber Rose

Amber Rose opened up on Big Boy's Neighborhood how drunk she was on the night she dissed Kanye West at the club, she wants her fans to believe that her action was as a result of substance that might have been added to her drink. She said;
I really feel like someone put something in my drink that night,” she said. “I’ma be honest, one; I don’t talk like that and two; I had two cocktails … and a couple sips of champagne and that’s it. I literally blacked out and threw up all night and woke up in my bed naked with no clothes on.I don’t do drugs, I don’t even smoke weed … It was very weird. It was like a week later when it came out and I was like, ‘Whoa!’ I didn’t know it happened until a week later. If you look at the video, I couldn’t even stand up. I’m just not going to go to the clubs anymore.
But wait talking about quitting clubbing, can a leopard change is skin,Lol

1 comment:

Illuminati Success said...

Join the elite group of world rulers and change the world. Join Illuminati today for power, fame and riches.