CLICK AND SHOP

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I Found Out He Was Married Through Social Media !!!! Kenya Moore


Kenya Moore must be passing through a period in her life she wishes never became a reality, the beauty has been gushing everywhere about her newly found love whom she has always referred to as her prince charming for several months now only for her to find out that James Freeman is a married man. She said;
“Unfortunately, I just learned today that the man I met and fell in love with on Millionaire Matchmaker was married a week after the show aired. I am astounded and devastated to have learned this news via social media instead of from him directly. However I still believe in love and my heart remains open to the man God has for me. I wish him well.”

Really heart breaking, Men can really be something else. Well, i trust my naija babes weather married or not married, they are after what they can achieve for themselves, the go even tell you self say nah the married ones they sweet pass.

No comments: