CLICK AND SHOP

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

I Am Not In Ibadan To Lobby For Political Position !!!! Saheed Balogun

Rumors of veteran actor, Saheed Balogun relocating to Ibadan to lobby for post in the administration of re-elected Governor of Oya state pushed him into having a chat with Encomium Magazine. He revealed that he is from Oyo state and the fact that he now resides in oyo state has nothing to do with politics. He said;
‘‘I don’t understand what you mean by lobbying Ajimobi for political offer. That can’t be true. It’s just what some people are imagining because of my relationship with him. They don’t even know we are from the same place. He’s from Ibadan South East where I am also from. Former Governor Rashidi ladoja is also from Ibadan South East. But during the Governorship Campaign, I decided to support Ajimobi, not because I wanted anything from him but because I knew he could do it.

I didn’t relocate to Ibadan for political reasons. The fact is that I have been in Ibadan for some time now. However, that doesn’t mean I have relocated home permanently. ‘’ I am from Kobomoje family in Ibadan where late Architect layi Balogun was from. He vied for the presidential ticket of the defunct social Democratic party (SDP) alongside late MKO Abiola in 1992.
 
Well, time will tell what his real mission is Oyo state is, it is will not be a surprise if he intends to join his other colleagues who also ventured into politics.

No comments: