CLICK AND SHOP

Monday, February 02, 2015

Prince James Cry's Out Ffor Help


Ex AGN vice president and Nollywood actor Prince James Uche might be losing it all faster than he had ever imagined if help does not come his way very fast. The actor whose wife left him years ago has been diagnosed with an unidentifiable heart disease. The actor narrated that it all started years ago when he was hit by something on the left side of his face as he was attending Peter Edochie  mother’s burial at Anambra state. He said;“I got to the venue of the ceremony and stayed in the town for two days. On the third day, I suddenly found that I could no longer move my body freely. Although I barely managed to get up on my feet, I could not climb up the staircase. I had to wait till the following Sunday before deciding to leave for Lagos. But my friend, Edoche, persuaded me to follow him to Enugu where he lived at the time. I slept in Enugu on that day. In the morning I went for treatment in a hospital. After the doctor had finished examining me, he stared at me with his mouth half open in shock for a long time, When I asked what was wrong, he said I should have been dead. He took my pulse again and then, sweating, said my blood pressure was abnormally high. He said it had risen up to 300 and it was a miracle that I was still alive.”
The doctor who was able to undergo five dialyses 2 years ago with the help of his church ‘Our Lady the Queen of Peace Catholic Church in Gbagada, Lagos’ is said to need more medical attention if his kidneys must function properly again. Presently his speech is incoherent and slurred.  This will be an opportunity for Ibinabo and her colleagues to act and prove John Okafor wrong after he openly accused the association of not caring for its member’s welfare.

No comments: