CLICK AND SHOP

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Relationship With Ini Edo!!!!! Michael Godson

It might have so long but finally Michael Godson Ifeanyichukwu who happens to be the Mr Lover Lover to Ini Edo breaks silence and opens up on his intimacy with Ini Edo. He said that he and his heartthrob are very close and are best of friends. When asked how he feels about Ini Edo and her personality, he said that;I respect her a lot because she has done so well for herself and I am not going to deny being her friend because she is having bad press or something. She is someone I respect so much and I admire her intelligence. I love very intelligent women. Ini and I are very good friends; actually we’re very close.’ She is someone I’m very free with. She’s someone I can share my problems with and tell things about me. She’s the only actress I have a very close relationship with. I have a lot of actresses as friends as well but the only one I am close to is Ini,You share your problem hope is not monetary problem,anyway that's non of my business,you are close to her that's all you can say,you cant come out open that you people are dating ,this is an open denial that's non of my business again.Make una enjoy  

No comments: