CLICK AND SHOP

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Kendall Jenner Covers For Allure Magazine


Kendall Jenner has lately been covering for lots of Magazine and gradually becoming a star model. She covered for Allure Magazine March Edition, and recently she revealed to The Magazine that she gets nervous when talking to some and she is front of the camera. She said;  "I still have a hard time looking at someone when I'm talking to them, and I get nervous." But, that changes when she gets in front of a camera. Jenner revealed, "When I started getting in front of the camera a lot, I think my confidence started to come out. It took a minute, because I had to believe in myself."
Back in September 2014, Jenner caught everyone's attention as she walked the runway at New York Fashion Week. When her Sister Kardashian was invited to her sister's shows, Kendall didn't want her to come. She told the magazine, " I wanted the attention to be on me for five seconds rather than my family. If they were sitting front row, it would have been all about, 'Oh, Kim goes to Kendall's first fashion show! I love Kim, but for a minute I wanted it to be like, 'OK, this is [Kendall's] thing.


 

No comments: