CLICK AND SHOP

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

I Regret Nothing From My Past !!!!!! Maheeda

Maheeda who is known for her wild pictures and talks about sex took a U turn today as she shared a message on her social media page. She took the moment to openly forgive her father who had abandoned her for so many year and also thanked God for making her an Orphan because she has really learnt a lot from experience. She said;I forgive my father for leaving me and not coming back for 32 years now.... I still love him....... It's ok, we all make selfish choices...."
Forgiveness is one of the best things Life tot me, I first learnt to forgive me, now it's going to others .... Have you forgiven yourself?"
Thank God I was an orphan , with no one to stop me from living my life and making my own mistakes and learning from experience .
I forgive everyday...... Why everyday? Because I receive hateful comments almost everyday.... And people are not perfect!"
I regret nothing in my past!!!!!!!".Maheeda this your new year resolution came really early,weldone, Goodmorninnnnnnnng.

No comments: