CLICK AND SHOP

Saturday, January 03, 2015

Whats the fuss about?

Ehe , what happened, ehe, so what, why is the entire bloggers and celebrities happy , why is everyone hitting their heads, that a 27years old very attractive man got engaged BY a 33 years old mother of one with a multi million dollar inheritance!yes SHE engaged HE? its love right? OK hustler for the biggest babes, And bloggers are carrying the news everywhere disturbing lovers peace.. please pack well... all i've heard the past days is my girl ooh my girl just got engaged hohohoho.... Peter seller all I have to say to you is welldone. your God don bless you, you have hustled and hustled and finally hustled to your bus stop. Chick be like they didn't know the engagement was coming... hello!!!
lets tell ourselves the truth..Who buy the ring na me! who pay the room they engage me.. na me! who go pay for wedding na me!!.. people am out, watch our for the part 2, the cinderella wedding coming soon, and who will pay for the wedding, na me!!. Polo Boss I am Loyal. Wish you all the best.. Im Out.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe this nmaora ehhh ese is back on intagram