CLICK AND SHOP

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Putting A Condom In The Suitcase Of Your Man Will Not Stop Him From Cheating On You

Stella Damasus poured out her mind on her radio show in Atlanta” Undiluted with Stella Damasus over staying with a cheating man. She bluntly said she wouldn’t dare remain with a man who has the habit of cheating and would never put a condom in the suitcase of her Man. She said; “‘If a man cheats once and you catch him, your reaction to his cheating would determine what happens the next time.If I have tried everything and he continues, then I’m sorry, I wouldn’t stay there. I would never be the one to put condoms in his suitcase. I’m sorry darling, your putting a condom in a suitcase will not change him.Instead of putting condoms, write a note telling him how much you love him and ask him to protect you and your home.” But wait oo, which kind play be dat, putting condom in thw suitcase of my man. Hmmmm, that nah permission for him to keep sleeping around ooo

No comments: