CLICK AND SHOP

Friday, January 09, 2015

I Dont Think I Have Been In Love, My Past Two Relationships Has Been Mere Infatuations!!!!!

With lots of rumors going round about Kylie relationship with Tyga, she took the step to clear the air when she spoke with cosmopolitan; she told them that her past two relationships has been mere infatuations. She said;
“It’s crazy, but every time I’m in a new relationship, I feel like, okay, this is definitely love. Then I get in my next relationship, and I’m like, no, this is it! My last relationship lasted almost three years. ‘I don’t want to say (I’ve been in love) twice, but so far I’ve had two really strong infatuations.We all remember that Kris Jenner, Kyle’s mother last month said that kylie is not in any relationship. She said;
'Kylie isn't dating anybody,’ This whole little group of kids who have been around forever, and I call them kids because relatively speaking, they kind of all travel as a pack and they enjoy each other's company.'
 'We all live in the same neighborhood. (Tyga) used to live across the street for a long time, and now he lives next door to Khloe.'

No comments: