CLICK AND SHOP

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I Cant Shy Away That I Need Someone Under My Own Roof To Call My Own But I Need To Choose Wisely !!!! Pasuma

Wasiu Alabi popularly known as pasuma seem to be tired and getting frustrated about his fans laying emphasis of him getting married, the fuji singer whose intimate relationship with Actress Ayo Adesanya hit the rock told Netng that he would really appreciate it if people mind their business and allow him choose a wife when he is ready. He said;I am comfortable. I think anything you do in this life; you just have to believe in yourself first. At the same time, if I am not ready to do anything, nobody can force me to do it. By now, I believe people should allow me live my life, they should just wait; it is my life. People should just leave me alone on that because I have the right to live whichever life pleases me. I am comfortable living without a wife, but I can’t shy away from the fact that I need someone to call my own under my roof. I know quite well that it’s better for me to have a wife which I will still do. So people should just wait, keep their fingers crossed and let me choose for myself.

It’s obvious that he is still struggling with his heart break and he is being cautious of heading into another serious relationship.

No comments: