CLICK AND SHOP

Sunday, January 18, 2015

I Am Humbled For My Achievements Are Through Hard Works And Not Luck

Harrysong who has faced lots of critics by many of his fans about his way of life and pompous nature, told Nigerian Tribune that Hard work made him rich and not luck. He said he isn’t pompous but only been busy with work and he still finds time to answer his phone calls himself. He said;“I have been hearing people saying I am this or that now, but I want to tell you that it is not true. I have not changed my number. I still pick my calls myself; I am as humble as anything you can call it. Last year was a very busy one for me, going to shows virtually every weekend and staying in touch with my fans was not easy, but I tried to be visible as much as I could”.
“I am not the type that shows off. It is good to work hard. Hard work made me rich not luck”. Late last year, he got himself a new Hummer SUV 2009 model with a customized plate number “Mr Songz”

No comments: