CLICK AND SHOP

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Timi Dakolo

Timi Dakolo marked his birthday today with lovely message from his wife. She described him as My Oga at the Top. She wrote;
"Happy birthday to my head, my oga at the top, father, lover, best friend, sweetness, G. I thank God for His love, mercy, grace, faithfulness upon you. You are my greatest possession, my number one business. May God continue to be with you ALL the days of your life in Jesus name,"While he wrote on his social media page thanking God for life and for blessings on his family. He wrote
"Dear God, though I can't thank you enough, (but) in my heart, I am really grateful (to You) for your many blessings; for your undying love and favour, for giving me a family so wonderful, for adding life to my years and years to my life. Thank You for music. Happy birthday to me

No comments: