CLICK AND SHOP

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Flaunting My Wealth On Social Media Is My Own Way Of Thanking God For His Many Blessings !!!!!! Harrysong

Harrysong who has been getting lots of eye brows from his fans for flaunting his wealth on social media reveals why he does it. In a chat with Tribune he said that it’s personal to him and he uses the medium to thank God for the many things he has done for him. I displayed the money I was paid for a show where I only performed for five minutes. It was one of the many good things God did for me last year. I am grateful to Him. I think it is a personal thing for me. If I flaunt my wealth on social media, I do it because I have got what to flaunt. I am not saying those who don’t display it don’t have. Sometimes you just want to appreciate God for what He has done for you and to encourage your fans, especially those who are going through some hard times that there is more to life to than what they are currently passing through."

No comments: