CLICK AND SHOP

Monday, January 19, 2015

A Lot Of Celebrities Are Not Truthful About Their Life Style!!! Toyin Aimakhu

Toyin Aimakhu, Actress and Vice president of Actors Guild of Nigeria South West Region opened up on the life style of lots of celebrities, she told TW magazine that if she must buy a shoe worth $3,500 then that shoe must be able to take her to heaven. Lol, the babe no hide her own mouth. She said; You see, my parents have always told me never to blow my own trumpet. Besides, a lot of celebrities are not being truthful about their lifestyles. I live a very normal life and I am comfortable. I am never one to tell even if I have. Personally, I just don’t see why I should go out to purchase a pair of shoes worth $3,500. I mean, those shoes better take me to heaven! And I’m being honest about it. I simply have the best husband in the world that supports me. We have a car too. We are fine, and that’s all that matters.

No comments: