CLICK AND SHOP

Monday, December 22, 2014

Yemi Alade Gives Thanks To God On Success Of Her Video Song." Johny "

Filled so much joy and gratitude to God Almighty, Yemi Alade who came into the lime light with her song “Johny” took to her instagram page to openly thank God for all his good work in her life. She said her johny video has earned her more viewers that she feels she now compete with likes of Davido and Psquare on YouTube. She said
"I have always asked God to bless me in ways that men would see and say it is the work of our God of miracles!! My desire is for people to see His blessings in my life and start to give God d glory!!! Today Johnny video is an example of God's miraculous blessings. That a smallie like me would hv YouTube views as many as Davido and Psquare's!!! I am thankful and I hope that when God does yours you would laugh when doubtful thomas' like this write articles to ridicule God's blessings.

 

No comments: