CLICK AND SHOP

Sunday, December 28, 2014

What a Gist.. Prince Eke Don Fall my handooooooo

Okay, he didn't fall my hands, he just showed me what people have always argued he is and i hafff confirmed.
I have just been observing our acclaimed actor abi na star in the making, should I rewind or fast forward this gist? My first observation was when prince Eke put on instagram that Don jazzy is now following him smh, I wanted to come and do my tatafo as usual but I just kept calm, just respecting Me,Myself and I. Hmmmmmmm what an update?kini big deal? see proof..... ooooo.
Prince Eke I will make sure President Obama follows you so I can see where the broadcast will get to, still on the fast forwarding and rewinding matter. This really got my attention again and I said I must show my able and honorable readers, please and please why will Muma Gee's husband go to social media and broadcast that Don jazzy's mother made the xmas food he ate, announcing she is her aunt. Papa Ejima are you just realizing that she is your aunt? after more than 4decades??? otioooo Make we hear word abeg and try to update meaningful things.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

otiooo razz guy