CLICK AND SHOP

Thursday, December 18, 2014

My Problem Is How To Take My Wig off In Front of Oga!!!!!Toke Makinwa

I love wigs! They are flexible, help you take care of your natural hair and it’s also a fun way to switch up your look without damaging your own hair. I wear full lace wigs from time to time and my hair has thanked me for it. It’s grown in leaps and bounds. From Beyoncé to Nicki Minaj to Lady Gaga, women in the entertainment have been known to rock wigs
especially when on stage and Toke Makinwa is no different.
 While hosting the 2014 Headies, Toke Makinwa dazzled on different natural wigs, though she experienced difficulties in taking off her natural wig infront of her hubby Maje Ayida. Lol Sharing pictures of her looks with her fans on Instagram on Sunday night, she wrote Headies hair inspiration must have been Nicki Minaj hosting the EMA’s different look, different hair. For those asking, I turned all 3 weaves into wigs now my problem is how to take my wig off In front of Oga. I haff fully joined the wig wearers club. Choiiiii.

1 comment:

silent.john said...

This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. black women's wigs wholesale